What do queer theology, non-profit communications, and lean startups have in common? They are all unreasonably dedicated to turning a vision into reality.
Not all talks touch upon all three, but some do. Appearances can be presentations, panel discussions, workshops or a mix of them all.
Workshop topics include:
- Love Thy Neighbor: Making the Christian case for LGBTQ justice
- Put your money where your movement is: Strategies for online fundraising & social entrepreneurship
- Reading Queerly: Discovering a queer-centered approach to Scripture
- Profitable Passion: Following your dreams, changing the world, and getting paid to do it
Some places I’ve spoken at
- Columbia University
- Pepperdine University
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Marble Collegiate Church
- Philadelphia Transgender Health Conference
- Midwest Bisexual Lesbian Gay Transgender College Conference
- Northeast LGBT Conference
- Revolution NYC
Book Brian to speak at your event
If you would like me to speak at your event or with your group, fill out the form below and I will get back to you within 3 business days. Please give as much advance notice as possible.