Can we connect on social media?
Absolutely, you can find me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
If you’d like to connect rather than just following along (the latter is a-okay too!), I follow back people that are (a) interesting and (b) engaging; so don’t just “follow” me, say hello and let me know what makes you come alive.
Can I ask you some advice?
Absolutely. We can work together in one of two ways: coaching (more info below) or through my emails here. If I have your permission, I’ll respond to questions asked and share with the list so that we can all learn (anonymously, if you’d prefer). I can’t respond to every question asked but if I respond to yours, I’ll make sure to reach out personally to let you know. Need some advice? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you offer relationship coaching?
For individuals, couples, and other relationship configurations. Get all the details here and schedule a free, 25-minute session where we can determine if we’re a good fit.
Do you do speaking gigs? How can I bring you to speak at my school/church/conference?
Some places I’ve spoken are:
- Columbia University
- Pepperdine University
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Marble Collegiate Church
- Philadelphia Transgender Health Conference
- Midwest Bisexual Lesbian Gay Transgender College Conference
Some topics I can speak on are:
- Love Thy Neighbor: Making the Christian case for LGBTQ justice
- Put your money where your movement is: Strategies for online fundraising & social entrepreneurship
- Reading Queerly: Discovering a queer-centered approach to Scripture
- Profitable Passion: Following your dreams, changing the world, and getting paid to do it
- WTF is a DTR (How to define an open relationship that works for you): Exploring relationship models outside of the fairytales we’ve been told all our life with actionable tactics for defining what success in relationships looks and feels like for you
To get started, email email@example.com with the date, event name & location, what you’d like me to speak on, your budget (travel, lodging, honorarium/speaking fee), and anything else you think would be helpful for me to know.